The 2013 Multi-State 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Conference will be held September 23-24, 2013 in Indianapolis, IN.
The 2013 Multistate Planning Team sends much gratitude to all of the sponsors, participants, presenters and exhibitors for helping to make the 2013 Conference a productive and exciting experience for all!
Please click the "Agenda" tab for conference presenter materials. Check back often as resources will be added daily.
Download the full Conference Program HERE. (.pdf)
Highlights of the Conference:
- Special Networking Reception at the Historic Grand Lobby of the Indiana Repertory Theatre, presented by George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academies and Summer Advantage on September 23 from 5-7pm. And discounted tickets for conference goers to The Crucible on the IRT MAINSTAGE from September 17th - October 3rd.
- Giselle "Gigi" Antoni will be one of our inspiring keynote speakers! Gigi is President/CEO of Big Thought, a Dallas-based nonprofit that utilizes creativity and collaboration to provide equitable learning opportunities for students and families.
- The conference committee is proud to announce STAND UP! as our Opening Lunch Keynote for Monday, September 23rd!
Learn more at: www.redifoundation.org
- Start planning your trip now at this special Visit Indy website created just for Multistate participants: http://visitindy.com/21stcentury Filled with special discount offers and planning tools!
This exciting two-day annual conference brings together 21st Century Community Learning Center Directors from five Midwest states to share best practices and innovations in afterschool and summer programming.
State Education Departments and youth development experts from Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia and Kentucky have joined together to host this conference in Indianapolis.
More than 650 educators and leaders in afterschool and summer learning are gathering to inspire, connect and learn from each other. The conference features keynote speakers, more than 50 workshops, special events, and networking.
The conference includes a wide range of break-out sessions/workshops with practical tools and best practices for afterschool and summer programming including:
- Curriculum ideas – positive behaviors in youth, parent engagement, homework help, STEM, college and career readiness, and other topics.
- Leadership – building effective teams, promoting your program, innovative programming and leadership.
- Sustainability - public and private funding for afterschool and summer programs.
- Evaluation & best practices - strategies to maximize quality and impact programs.
- More topics covering all areas of 21st Community Learning Centers (Rural, Suburban, Urban, Elementary, Middle, High School)
The training is open to 21st Century Community Learning Center out-of-school time (afterschool and summer learning) providers in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. 650 attendees are anticipated.
Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Participate!
EXHIBIT and/or SPONSOR: Reach over 650 afterschool and education professionals. See Conference Prospectus and Sponsor and Advertiser Registration for details to get involved.
Welcome to Indianapolis!
Thank you to our sponsors!