The 2013 Multi-State 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Conference will be held September 23-24, 2013 in Indianapolis, IN.
This exciting two-day annual conference brings together 21st Century Community Learning Center Directors from five Midwest states to share best practices and innovations in afterschool and summer programming.
State Education Departments and youth development experts from Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia and Kentucky have joined together to host this conference in Indianapolis.
More than 650 educators and leaders in afterschool and summer learning are gathering to inspire, connect and learn from each other. The conference features keynote speakers, more than 50 workshops, special events, and networking.
The conference includes a wide range of break-out sessions/workshops with practical tools and best practices for afterschool and summer programming including:
- Curriculum ideas – positive behaviors in youth, parent engagement, homework help, STEM, college and career readiness, and other topics.
- Leadership – building effective teams, promoting your program, innovative programming and leadership.
- Sustainability - public and private funding for afterschool and summer programs.
- Evaluation & best practices - strategies to maximize quality and impact programs.
- More topics covering all areas of 21st Community Learning Centers (Rural, Suburban, Urban, Elementary, Middle, High School)
The training is open to 21st Century Community Learning Center out-of-school time (afterschool and summer learning) providers in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. 650 attendees are anticipated.
Download our RFP for presenters HERE.
Deadline extended to June 15
Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Participate!
EXHIBIT and/or SPONSOR: Reach over 650 afterschool and education professionals. See Conference Prospectus and Exhibit Registration for details to get involved.
Welcome to Indianapolis!
Thank you to our sponsors!